Hi,
After many day, months well almost a year i am back to blogging. Why after such a long time the return ... feel like writing again you might think. Well a lot of things have happened in the time that i was missing from location which resulted to this day, here me sitting on the system on a bright sunny day after light showers and the smell of lingering rain in the air. Life has become lazy for time being with the rainy season coming in. As i sit and think about the happenings in the past one year my frustrating job the constant desire to do something. The need to reach a higher goal. Everyone once is a lifetime.. you.. me... anyone must have imagined in their minds who am I? what am I? why I am on this earth and for what? That was one of the same day that got me started...
No comments:
Post a Comment